WELCOME TO ALL ANIMAL LOVERS

Hope you enjoy reading about the adventures of Cherokee Tails. Please share with your children. God made all animals to relate to people in some way. The adventures I will be sharing are based on real life adventures that I have observed. We can all learn a lot from animals.

Perhaps you will share with me if you find anything interesting about the poems or stories that you relate to.

Thank you and God bless!

January 24, 2010

My Little Black Baby

MY LITTLE BLACK BABY


Tiny, weak and worn
You came to me

When I was torn
By the empty nest
I was about to see.

Your little eyes were black
As could be
They matched your soft silky fur
So perfectly.

You became my baby
So sweet and cuddly
And no one else could
Get close to you hardly.

I rubbed your belly
And held you close
You were the one I loved
The most.

Of all the kitties in the world
You see,
Stormy got into my heart
So completely.

Now he is hurting
And I too am in pain
But I know my God
Can deliver healing again
And again!

Revelation 21:5
(Behold, I make all things new!)
Rest in peace, Stormy…until we meet again!

Percie misses you, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment