WELCOME TO ALL ANIMAL LOVERS

Hope you enjoy reading about the adventures of Cherokee Tails. Please share with your children. God made all animals to relate to people in some way. The adventures I will be sharing are based on real life adventures that I have observed. We can all learn a lot from animals.

Perhaps you will share with me if you find anything interesting about the poems or stories that you relate to.

Thank you and God bless!

May 27, 2010

WAITING and OBEYING

Nana sits down with a snack.  Here comes Percie running fast as she can! She raises her paw  to get some food.   Nana says, “Wait, Percie!  When I am ready, you can have a bite.”
 Percie continues to raise her paw and starts meowing asking for food.  Nana continues eating, ignoring Percie.  Finally, Percie gets so anxious, she sticks her paw down into Nana’s bowl!  Nana scolds Percie, “I said wait, Percie! Can’t you wait until I am ready?”
 Percie licks the delicious yogurt off her paw! She says, “No, indeed, I cannot wait! I want what I want NOW!” Nana gets up and puts Percie outside.  “Until you learn to WAIT and OBEY, you cannot sit with me.” Percie is sad because she knows that Nana is not happy with her.
 Waiting and obeying are good things.  But, it takes a long time to learn that!  You see, Percie is only a kitten, and someday, when she gets older she will learn to wait and obey Nana.  Nana will keep on teaching her to wait and obey because she really loves Percie--very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment